4.000 m² exibition space, 20 countries, 4200 professional visitors, 300 innovations and press coverage that's the envy of the world!
Newsletter : click here to sign up.
NEW ! Follow us on LinkedIn here
What has made the exhibition such a success for so many years? The sheer number of exhibitors, its diversity of sources and quality of professional visitors.
Brussels Innova assembles in the Belgian capital the drivers of tomorrow’s economic development from across our continent and beyond, giving them the visibility they deserve and thus accommodating all potential regional contacts in terms of:
- venture capital & business angels;
- technological partnership;
- access to subsidies and other public aid;
- legal aid and protection for intellectual property;
- sub-contractor production.
Who is exhibiting?
- Regional bodies;
- Private and public institutions that provide development aid and support for innovation (advice, business plans, intellectual property, financing, hosting, marketing, and commercialisation);
- Enterprise and innovation relay centres;
- Business incubators;
- Innovative SMEs and hi-tech start-ups;
- Start-up companies seeking new technical and scientific talent;
- R&D departments of major companies seeking to maintain their image as pioneers of innovation and employers of the future;
- Universities (interfaces, research centres, training in innovation management, etc.);
- Inventors and entrepreneurs;
- Chambers of Commerce, Federal public services.
- Promote your activities and demonstrate your innovative qualities.
- Meet a maximum of potential Belgian and foreign partners.
- Grasp opportunities via targeted contacts (industrialisation, investment, commercialisation, distribution, etc.).
- Recruit young talented individuals who are keen to join the companies of tomorrow.
- Promote your research activities and multiply the links between universities/colleges and companies.
- Attract young people into more technical and scientific occupations.
- Offer your services and expertise as a support body and promoter of innovation.
Do not hesitate to contact us for more information or if you wish to participate: email@example.com